Build 1970 succeeded build 1954 on May 1st, 2012. It was succeeded by build 1977.
I was born in 1970, so this build has to work well.
- mouse still works for camera while chatting during play
- book stays in hand if move while putting before detach, credit given for ufilm transfer
- fix all (?) the maximized & borderless settings
- readme.txt describes overtime
- setup program defaults to not run exe, but do show docs for newbs
- better chat, darker, colors
- nice message in lobby
- add inviting to lobby list states, and add comma to "You, Away"
- handle wrap on timer on server
- kick people off lobby after 20 days, or 10 seconds connected but not joined
- try to avoid saving and starting with bad window coords
- setting for adding chat message on sniper accept screen for incurable web surfers
- setting for displaying timestamps on chats
- ctrl-pageup/dn moves by one line
- ctrl-c copies current bottom line, ctrl-shift-c copies whole log (with timestamps if enabled)
- don't save /mute setting across runs, seems like a bad idea
- small font on settings chooser, now that we have a bunch
- add p2p connection info to /fps
- /mute support to block chats popping up and beeping (still in history)
- invalidate /reply and /retell users if they disconnect!
- sort lobby list by state, secondary sort alphabetical on username
- /whispers work to /away people, send the /away text the first time
- version number in title bar
I await your measured feedback on the adjusted chat colors.