|✔||Purloin Guest List||Toby is a waiter|
|✔||Seduce Target||4||conversation circles|
|✔||Contact Double Agent||2||suspected double agents|
|✔||Inspect Statues||2||statue inspections|
|Special map features|
| Quickplay hash: |
Courtyard is a map in SpyParty. The distinctive feature of this map is the fact that the sniper can move continuously around the perimeter. The sniper also has a nearly complete view of the map, save for the area obscured by the central pedestal.
There were two Courtyard-type maps in the old art style, Courtyard I and II. Courtyard I is different from the other Courtyards in that it has three alcoves with one statue each, instead of two alcoves with two statues each that the other two variants have.
Mission Specifics Edit
- Bug Ambassador: The sniper can see almost the entire map at once, so bugging can be difficult.
- Contact Double Agent: The sniper has a good view of the map and can typically identify those who are not in conversation when contact is made with reasonable ease. If the spy is careful, they can sometimes give up only one or two lowlights.
- Transfer Microfilm: The mission is not available due to the absence of bookcases.
- Swap Statue: There are four statues, one pair in each of the two alcoves in the center pillar. The pillar provides pretty good cover for the spy to perform the swap, although if the statue pad adjacent to yours is unoccupied, the sniper can easily get a very good view of what the spy is doing. (Note that the Courtyard I variant is different, with only one statue per alcove.)
- Inspect Statues: With the statues arranged in pairs, the spy can complete the mission with only one statue visit. (Note that the Courtyard I variant is different, with only one statue per alcove, requiring two statue visits.) The pillar provides good cover from an oppositely-situated sniper.
- Seduce Target: There are many partygoers in the standard quickplays, making it difficult to keep track of who is being too friendly with whom.
- Purloin Guest List: The sniper has a reasonably good viewing angle and can almost see the entire map at once. Only the cover provided by the central pedestal and the high number of partygoers in the standard quickplays works in the spy's favor here.
- Fingerprint Ambassador: With no bookcases, your options are limited to statues or the briefcase.
Standard Quickplays Edit
- Turing's Revenge: Any 4/7, 16 guests, 3:00
- Old Courtyard (Courtyard I): Any 4/7, 16 guests, 3:00
- Two In the Round (Courtyard II): Any 4/7, 15 guests, 3:00
- Keep Calm and Carry Onward (Courtyard II): Any 4/6, 15 guests, 3:00
| Aquarium • Balcony • Ballroom • Courtyard • Gallery • High-rise • Library • Moderne • Pub • Teien • Terrace • Veranda