|✔||Purloin Guest List||Toby is a bartender|
|✔||Seduce Target||2||conversation circles|
|✔||Contact Double Agent||1||suspected double agents|
|✔||Inspect Statues||2||statue inspections|
|Special map features|
| Quickplay hash: |
Terrace is a SpyParty map. Like Balcony, the map's small size and limited mission set make it more challenging for the spy. Unlike most maps, the Double Agent is visible to the sniper (since there is only one suspect).
Terrace replaced the "Double Modern" variant of the Modern map at the game's Steam early access release. In June 2018, it was updated to have statues and a bar, providing a modest spy buff.
Mission Specifics Edit
- Bug Ambassador: As it is very small and there's no cover for the spy apart from the bodies of partygoers, Terrace is among the hardest maps for performing the bug.
- Contact Double Agent: Ideally, the spy should only utter "banana bread" when all partygoers (or all except the ambassador) are in the conversation circles. This will ensure that the sniper cannot lowlight anybody. As this map is typically played with few partygoers, one lowlight is significant progress for the sniper.
- Transfer Microfilm: The mission is not available due to the absence of bookcases.
- Seduce Target: With limited space and only two conversation circles, there is little need to "chase" the seduction target around the map.
- Swap Statue: Because there is so little cover, this is a difficult map for secretly swapping statues. However, from some angles, the statues on the right can be partly hidden by guests in the nearby conversation circle.
- Inspect Statues: The observations for the Swap Statue mission apply here as well. Only two inspections are required on this map, so the spy may complete this mission with only one statue visit.
- Purloin Guest List: Terrace is one of the maps that has a bar. Getting a drink requires a partygoer to go to Toby at the bar instead of him coming to them.
- Fingerprint Ambassador: There are no bookcases, but spy may obtain fingerprints from the briefcase, drinks, or statues to complete this mission. The spy can also force the ambassador to produce a fingerprint by delegating the purloin to them.
Standard Quickplays Edit
- On the Terrace: Any 3/5, 10 guests, 2:30
| Aquarium • Balcony • Ballroom • Courtyard • Gallery • High-rise • Library • Moderne • Pub • Teien • Terrace • Veranda