|✔||Purloin Guest List||Toby is a waiter|
|✔||Seduce Target||5||conversation circles|
|✔||Contact Double Agent||3||suspected double agents|
|✔||Inspect Statues||3||statue inspections|
|Special map features|
| Quickplay hash: |
Veranda is a SpyParty map that consists of two small indoor areas joined by a large porch. Its large size and many partygoers in the standard quickplays constitute a significant challenge for a sniper. While the sniper may move to one side or the other to get a better view of that area, doing so will cause the building to serve as cover for a spy located on the other side.
Mission Specifics Edit
- Bug Ambassador: The map's large size and many partygoers in the standard quickplays makes it easier for the spy to bug, especially if they can get near the ambassador on one side of the map while the sniper is at the other side.
- Contact Double Agent: The size of the map and the number of partygoers in the standard quickplays makes it more difficult for the sniper to accurately lowlight everyone who isn't part of a conversation. However, it also means that the spy may find that the double agent is clear on the other side of the map when they find it convenient to attempt a contact.
- Transfer Microfilm: There are three bookcases on this map: a large green one on the sniper's left, a small red one near the green one, and a blue one on the right. Due to the extra bookcase on the left, that side tends to be busier than the other. The building also provides cover for the spy when the sniper moves to once side or the other. The green and red bookcases being so close together creates opportunities to perform what is referred to in the community as the "cheese microfilm" (taking a book from one bookcase and immediately putting it in the other).
- Swap Statue: This map has eight statues, more than any other map. The four in the back (one pair on each side) are generally easier for the spy to swap, since they can take advantage of their relatively hidden position and cover from people in the nearby conversation circle. However, the sniper can move over to get a much clearer side view if they want, at the expense of not being able to see other things on the map as easily. The four front statues (two at each corner) are much more visible to the sniper, and therefore more difficult to swap unnoticed.
- Inspect Statues: The observations for the Swap Statue mission apply here as well. With three inspections required, the spy must perform at least two statue visits.
- Seduce Target: The map's widely dispersed pads mean that an uncooperative target may cause the spy to chase them around the map. On the other hand, the large number of partygoers in the standard quickplays makes it exceptionally difficult to notice if two characters are standing close to each other frequently.
- Purloin Guest List: When the sniper is off to one side of the map, the building partially blocks the sniper's view of the other side, affording the spy an opportunity to purloin there. Viewing the map from the middle increases cover from other guests along the sides. There are also a large number of guests in the standard quickplays.
- Fingerprint Ambassador: With three bookcases and many statues, this map provides many opportunities for the ambassador to leave fingerprints.
Standard Quickplays Edit
- Beginner Veranda: Known 4, 21 guests, 4:00
- Intermediate Veranda: Any 3/5, 21 guests, 4:00
- Camp-site: Any 5/7, 21 guests, 4:00
- Can't-de-site: Any 5/8, 21 guests, 4:00
- Old Camp-site (Old Veranda): Any 5/7, 17 guests, 4:00
- Old Can't-de-site (Old Veranda): Any 5/8, 17 guests, 4:00
| Aquarium • Balcony • Ballroom • Courtyard • Gallery • High-rise • Library • Moderne • Pub • Teien • Terrace • Veranda